Resetter Canon MP258 Printer Free Download & Reset Tutorial | One of the printer products that are in high demand by home users and agencies is the Canon MP258. This is because the best printer output from Canon offers multifunctional features that can also be used for scanners, in addition to the price for this printer product bargained at a low price.
Although the price is relatively low, the Canon MP258 printer offers quite adequate features, both in terms of print quality & in terms of print speed, besides that the speed in scanning documents can be done quite quickly, with a time of 6.3 CMP for monochrome documents & 2.7 for color documents.
But sometimes we find some cases of errors on this Canon MP258 printer, and this is usually caused by the printer over-use so that the printer needs to be reset. Therefore, on this occasion, I will share how to reset the Canon MP258 that might help solve computer problems as well. Early indications for this problem are usually marked “Error P 07” messages appearing on the printer’s LCD panel. Ok then we linger, let’s get straight to the topic of the review.
Resetter Canon MP258 Printer Free Download & Reset Tutorial
The first thing you need to do before starting the Canon MP258 printer reset process is to download Resetter Canon MP258 above. Extract the Conon MP258 resetter file that was downloaded earlier using the Winrar application, prepare two sheets of paper on the printer, and then follow the steps below.
The First Step How to Reset the Canon MP258
- Make sure your printer turned off, connect the USB cable to the computer, and the power cable to the power.
- Then the next step, press the STOP/RESET and hold it continue to press the POWER button, hold down both keys.
- While the POWER button still pressed, release the STOP/RESET button and press the STOP/RESET button twice, making sure that the POWER button is still held down.
- Release together with the two buttons.
- From here, the printer will start up and usually takes a few minutes.
- After the start-up process is complete, the LCD panel on the printer will aim the NUMBER 0 (zero) code, and the computer will detect any new hardware that is connected.
- This condition shows that the Canon MP258 printer that you have fixed is in SERVICE MODE, and is ready to be reset.
Second Step How to Reset Canon MP258
- Run the application resetter Canon MP258 printer that you have previously Extract.
- Click the “PLAY” button, from here the printer processes and prints one page with the words “D = 000.0“.
- Proceed by clicking the “EEPROM Clear” and then click the “EEPROM“.
- The printer will return to print one page with the words shown below.
- After you have done the above steps, continue by turning off the Canon MP258 printer that you are repairing.
- Continue to turn on the Canon MP258 printer that you are repairing.
If you successfully reset this MP258 printer, then the printer will be able to be used normally, but if it has not been successful, try repeating the steps above – there might be several steps that were missed.
That’s Resetter Canon MP258 Printer Free Download & Reset Tutorial by Algorithm Computer, share this article if useful. Hopefully useful.