How to Reset Canon Printer Mg2522 for Beginners – Do you also have problems using it? Sometimes the problem is resolved by doing a reset. The factory reset process is slightly different for each model but is somewhat similar.
This latest article will share about How to Reset Canon Printer Mg2522 of for beginners. This error can easily be resolved by opening your printer’s Control Panel. Nonetheless, if you encounter a normal problem then it can easily be resolved without the need for a factory reset.
Factory Reset This Printer
The menu on this printer has a factory reset option on it. By making use of this option, you can change the settings to the factory default settings. Additionally, it can create a mandatory requirement to reconnect the network in your home and perform the entire setup procedure all over again.
To gain access to the factory reset options you will first have to turn on your printer device. And then launch the menu. Make use of the directional arrows to enter the settings menu that appears after setting up the device. Select the option Ok then select the option reset settings. Select Ok again to start the process. On some other models, the device setup options can be accessed from the same menu without needing to go to the setup option.
How to Reset Canon Printer Mg2522 for Beginners?
Reset Instructions on This Printer
- Step 1: The most important thing you need to do is turn off the printer device.
- Step 2: The next thing you need to do is press the power button and stop button at the same time. Leave the stop button but keep holding the power button. After that, press the Stop button two more times. After half a minute, your printer’s display screen will show O.
- Step 3: After that, you need to press the Stop button 4 times before pressing the power button 2 times in succession.
- Step 4: Reset your printer ink cartridges by unplugging the printer from the power source and USB cable. Hold down the power button and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, plug the power cord back in and press the power button. Close the ink cartridge access door and release the power button. That’s a review of How to Reset Canon Printer Mg2522 for beginners. Hope it is useful.