How to Reset Canon Mf240 Printer for Beginners – The Canon MF240 Printer comes with software that detects the amount of ink remaining in the cartridge and stops the MF240 printer when the ink level is low. Although the ink level monitor is useful, changing the cartridge in the Canon mf240 printer.
Or using a refilled print cartridge can interfere with the operation of the mf240 printer. This latest article will share about How to Reset Canon Mf240 Printer for beginners If that happens, your Canon mf240 printer will not be reset automatically; however, you can still reset the MF240 printer manually.
- Press and hold the “Continue” button on the mf240 printer for at least one minute. Release the button. This could cause the MF240 printer to reset on its own.
- Unplug the MF240 printer power cable if the MF240 printer cannot be reset. Press and hold the “Power” button on the mf240 printer while reconnecting the power cable to the power supply.
- Press the “Continue” button on the mf240 printer twice and release the “Power” button. The mf240 printer must be reset to default settings.
How to Reset Canon Mf240 Printer for Beginners?
How to Connect a Computer to A Printer Mf240
Printing devices can use several different interfaces to connect to a computer: the older mf240 printers use a serial or parallel port, while newer devices use a plug-and-play interface such as the Universal Serial Bus. Installing from a modern type to a PC is easier to connect to an older printer, because Windows can automatically set it up.
- Check the socket on the mf240 printer to see which interface the device uses to connect to the computer.
- Connect one end of the USB, parallel port or serial port cable to the mf240 printer.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the serial or parallel port or USB slot.
- Connect the MF240 printer to power. If the mf240 printer uses USB, Windows automatically detects the device and adds it to the PC.
- Click Start, then “mf240 devices and printers” if the mf240 printer uses an outdated interface.
- Select “Add an mf240 printer” from the toolbar and then click “Add a Local mf240 printer”. That’s a review of How to Reset Canon Mf240 Printer for beginners. Hope it is useful