√ How to Install Linux Ubuntu Using Flash Drive With Rufus – Ubuntu 16:04 As the name implies, this operating system was launched in 2016. Including the old operating system, but there are still many users.
How to install Ubuntu is more accessible than other operating systems. It only takes a few steps, which are easy to understand.
To download the Ubuntu ISO file, can 16:04 through the link below.
In this tutorial, we will install Ubuntu using flash media. So, please have a minimum size of 2GB flash
Next, create a bootable Ubuntu flash. Here the steps to create a bootable flash Ubuntu using Rufus:
- Plug the flash, then make sure the flash is read on a PC or laptop.
- Download Rufus.
- Run Rufus application that has been downloaded.
- Click Select, then select the ISO file of Ubuntu 16:04, which was downloaded earlier.
- Click Start.
- Wait for the process of making a bootable until the finish, then click Close.
The next step is to restart the computer or laptop, and then go into the system BIOS. To enter the BIOS system, you will usually be asked to press a button, and the button is pressed; it will vary depending on the vendor computer or laptop. For computers, the press generally the Del key, and a laptop usually press F2. Please see the instructions at the bottom left of your computer or laptop screen when it is first turned on.
After successfully entering the system BIOS, then look for the Boot menu. Set the boot position by placing the flash drive at the top or number 1, followed by the hard drive, and the next sequence is free. Then save the file, then the system will restart automatically.
How to Install Linux Ubuntu Using Flash Drive With Rufus
- Select language English, and then click Install Ubuntu.
- Check the Install third-party software for graphics and Wi-Fi hardware, Flash, MP3 & other media, and then click Continue.
- Select Erase disk and install Ubuntu, and then click Install Now.
- A notification for making the disk appears, click Continue.
- For the location, enter your location or click on maps. Then click Continue.
- For keyboard layout select English (US), then click Continue.
- Enter your name, and then the system will automatically suggest the computer name and username. You can also make the desired change. Then enter the password, and then click Continue.
- Ubuntu file copy process continued with Ubuntu install is running. Wait until finished around 10-20 minutes.
- Click Restart Now, and the system will automatically restart.
- Usually, you will be prompted to press the Enter key, but if there are no orders can ignore it.
- Log in by entering the password that was created earlier, then press Enter.
- Congratulations, 16:04 Ubuntu has finished installed and ready for use.
From how to install this operating system, do not get the wrong format hard disk partition, because it is at risk of losing important data.
That’s How to Install Linux Ubuntu Using Flash Drive With Rufus easiest by AlgoritmComputer.com, share this article if useful.