UC Browser is a quickly and pale browser for downloading photos, movies and surfing but once more it has this irritating Ad notification and information notifications on our notification part and what’s even worse is, a few notifications are can’t be cleared until you open it. Hence proper the following we are able to speak simple tricks to disable UC browser notifications as soon as and forever.
It’s very simple to disable UC browser notification or take away UC browser notification from default settings in android. But many folks don’t know simple tricks to do it, that’s why I’m proper the following just comply with my beneath ways and get pleasure from an ad and notification loose UC browser.
First, let’s Install UC Browser
If you don’t have the UC Browser what’s the level in disabling notifications or information feed right, UC browser is nonetheless certainly one of the greatest browser for downloading huge information and consumes manner lesser information when browsing.
How to Disable UC Browser Notifications Forever
In this part, I’m gonna present you with numerous ways on How to Disable UC browser notifications permanently or partially. These notifications are too annoying whereas utilizing cellular or chatting with someone so that you have to comply with those steps correct now to take away undesirable notifications and ads on the UC browser.
1. Disable UC Browser Notifications
This is the official methodology to dam or disables a few notifications on the UC browser by way of utilizing the built-in settings on the UC browser. Just comply with the steps.
- Open UC browser and merely tap the three-line icon on the backside after which tap this Settings icon.
- Now navigate to Notification Settings.
- From proper the following toggle off all of the notifications together with System Notification.
- Once finished you won’t see any notifications from the UC browser.
Note: By default, there are just three recommendations handy on this notification placing the additional you use UC browser it’s gonna upload recommendations in here. So make certain you examine this notification placing regularly.
2. Disable News Notifications in UC Browser
Even for those who disable the notifications from the notification settings, UC browser nonetheless exhibits the annoying information replace every day on the notification panel in your device. To disable information notifications just comply with the steps below.
- Just navigate to the Settings as soon as again.
- Now pass to UC News Settings.
- From there tap this UC News Display and set it to off.
- Then just Restart the UC browser to disable information notifications completely.
3. Disable Persistent Notification in UC Browser
First, let’s realize what is continual notification is. Persistent notifications are the sort of notification which will live permanent within the notification bar. And UC browser has a function referred to as Quick Access and it creates a un swipeable notification on the notification bar.
To disable that,
- Again navigate to UC browser Settings -> Notification Settings
- Now go with Quick Access and switch off all of the handy notifications in here.
- After turning off all, you won’t get any continual notifications from UC browser in your notification bar
4. Disable UC Browser Notification from App Settings
Even for those who did all of the issues proper within the UC browser app to avoid it from creating notifications, usually it nonetheless exhibits the ads or notifications in your notification bar. This is on account of the entry permission it requires from android.
To disable all of the notifications from the UC browser permanently you possibly can use the system app settings.
- Go to Settings in your android software (not the UC browser settings).
- Now pass to Apps or Manage Apps (it would possibly differ with the device, just be certain to get into the app section).
- From proper the following you have to seek for the UC Browser and tap on it.
- Now go with Notifications.
- Disable Show notifications otherwise you’ll discover anything identical to that possibility like Block all and so forth considering the possibility identify would possibly differ with units (in my case it’s MIUI).
- Now pass once more and go with Other permissions.
- From proper the following you have to turn off the Permanent notification option, you possibly too can turn off all of the recommendations from proper the following to trip the ad-free UC browser experience.
Note: If you turn off the notifications using this method you will never see any notification at all on your notification bar including the Download Progress, be aware of that.
5. Force Stop UC Browser at any time while you don’t need it!
This methodology is a bit bit tough considering the methodology four will totally get rid of the notifications together with the obtain progress, a few folks don’t desire to overlook that. So proper the following is a solution to cease the annoying notifications and in addition see your obtain growth when you’re downloading anything utilizing UC browser.
And this trick will only work on Android. First, you have to set up the app referred to as Greenify and the official play store obtain link is below.
- You don’t need any root permissions just set up this app.
- Once finished open Greenify and click on on the Green Plus button and go with the UC browser on the list.
- After together with the UC browser to the hibernating list, merely create a hibernation shortcut to your dwelling screen, now at any time while you don’t desire to make use of UC browser merely press the Hibernation shortcut you simply created.
- It will drive cease the UC browser and by way of no means present any notifications or ads until you manually open the UC browser.
- From now on you possibly can use the UC browser only at any time while you desire to and cease seeing notifications at any time while you don’t.
Note: You too can use this methodology for any apps that exhibit annoying ads or notifications and it’s going to work like allure in one tap.
These are a few least difficult ways to disable annoying notifications from the UC browser. And all of the above ways will work on all UC Browser versions. You too can use a few adblockers to disable Ads on the UC browser.