In general, after the user makes a lock on the account that they use to log in to Windows 10, then we will be presented with a page Lock screen which will typically contain some information about the date, time, Notification Applications, and others.
So, how are you curious? The following Computer Algorithm summarizes the steps to turn off the Lock Screen in Windows 10, and here are some of them.
1. First, please open gpedit or Local Group Policy Editor.
2. Next, please go to the following directory, Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization.
3. Then please right-click Edit in the Do not display the lock screen section, then you set it to Enabled.
And once you’re set to Enabled, please click OK to save the changes. And it’s done, then for testing, please press the Win + L combination button to enter the Lock Screen page, and now after all the steps above we have done, then we will be directed to the Sign In Screen page.
- how to disable the lock screen in Windows 10
- how to disable the lock screen in windows 10 home
- how to disable lock screen password in windows 10
- how to disable lock screen wallpaper in windows 10
- how to disable the lock screen in the home edition of Windows 10
- how to enable or disable the lock screen in Windows 10
- how to disable the lock screen the easy way in windows 10
- Reddit how to disable the lock screen in Windows 10
- Easy way to disable the lock screen in Windows 10
- disable the lock screen in Windows 10 easily